
For Noelle's 1st Birthday, we had a family party at Noelle's Uncle Jim & Aunt Rebecca's house. Noelle's Aunt Sue and Grandma & Grandpa Griffin also came for the fun! We all had a great time! After opening all of her presents (Thanks, everyone!), Noelle had her first experience with a Birthday cake. :o) We had 2 cakes that we ordered from Blue Moon Bakery. One cake for the "grown-ups" and one cake for the Birthday girl. Noelle's cake was called a "smash cake". I'm sure you can imagine how this cake got its name!

Here is Noelle's cake before the smashing. :o)

"Gotcha!"

"Anybody want some cake?"

"Yummy!"

"How come everyone is taking my picture?"

Sleepy Birthday Girl

All worn out.
2 comments:
Happy 1st Birthday Noelle! I love the smash cake and the professional smashing job by the birthday girl! So classic!
The smash cake pictures are so good, but I must say that I just love her "all worn out" picture. How cute is that? What a sweetie!!
Post a Comment