Saturday, October 18, 2008

Our Little Pumpkin

October 2007
(7 months old)


October 2008
(19 months old)

"I like this one!"

"Pretty flowers...can I play with them?"

Ok...time to do something else...Noelle has decided to pick apart the Mums. :o)

Noelle loved playing with the letters on this sign!

She had a big grin on her face...touching and naming each letter on the row she could reach. :o)

6 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

she is SO cute! did she get to take home a pumpkin??? :)

Janet said...

What a little sweetheart! Gotta love the fall season for these wonderful pictures too! Great family outing!

Bran said...

Noelle is such a cutie. Fun to see y'all getting some pumpkins too. Thanks for keeping up with us still!

Amy Williams said...

What sweet photos - she has the best smile.

Tucker Family said...

Isn't it amazing just how much they grow in one short year? She's adorable! :)

Alisa said...

I love the Pumpkin Picture! So cute! Those are some of my favs with my kids too! Glad to see you are enjoying the fall.:)